[TR] TTA Stag on Tail of the Dragon

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 07:01:12 MDT 2009

yes, yes.....that was a great part - video cameras are the best option for
runs like these.  I rigged up a tripod for my digital camera between  the
seats in the TR6 for our recent run down Skyline Drive enroute to TRA in
West Virginia.  I got great video in "movie mode" but I couldn't get loud
enough audio of the engine, etc.

Great video - thanks for posting.

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1976 TR6  CF57822U

In a message dated 8/2/2009 12:38:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,