[TR] TTA - See John's interview in Sarnia Canada

Glenn A. Merrell - TTA StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Sun Aug 2 12:38:06 MDT 2009

Hello All,

TTA is getting more positive press!

On Thursday 30 July 2009, Tara Hagan, reporter for The Observer in
Sarnia, Ontario Canada interviewed John Macartney on video.
see it here
http://www.theobserver.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?archive=true&e=1681952

Right after the audio portion of this interview was aired on a Canadian
radio station, a lady approached John and the Bluewater British Car Club
noting she had just heard about this drive and the cause, and wanted to
know more and how she could help.  This has been the typical response
everywhere John goes.

This is exactly what this drive is all about folks, increasing awareness
about PTSD so people can seek out and receive help.
It is not John's private charity or holiday, it is not Glenn's private
charity, these charities are national charities supporting causes that
need our help to provide the support to the people who need help to
lift  themselves out of this PTSD hole.

If any you have more videos and press we can be aware of, do let us know
so we can post them to the TTA website.

I believe there is an interview from David LaChance of Hemmings coming
up soon too that will be available on Podcast.

Thanks to everyone who are actively providing support for this drive -
probably the biggest Triumph gathering for a cause anytime in North America!

--
Glenn A. Merrell
TTA North American Drive Coordinator 2009