[TR] WTB TR6 Parking & Side Lamps

Harrymague at aol.com Harrymague at aol.com
Sun Aug 2 10:36:15 MDT 2009

Are you looking for orginal Lucas or repros???  Harry Mague

In a message dated 8/2/2009 1:52:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wsb1960tr3a at att.net writes:

I am looking for a front left parking light for early TR6 (thru  74). Mine
is banged up, but the lens is good. I also need the little  trapezoidal
front
side lights. If anyone has any extras in their part bins  that they would
sell,
please let me know.     TIA,   Bill in  Tehachapi
This list supported in  part by the Vintage Triumph  Register
http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs at autox.team.net