[TR] TTA Stag (a.k.a. "Uncle Jack") and John Macartney renter US of A- visa SOLVED

Mark Jones mowog73 at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 1 07:16:25 MDT 2009

I decided to take him across at Sombara/Marine City, because it is a beautiful
drive and also a small border crossing.  Usually the small crossings at better
when there are "issues" and that turned out to be the case.  There was a great
look of releif on John's face when he came out of the US Custom office.

Mark

Bluewater British Car Club.