[TR] Visit to Coventry

kmdalton kmdalton at access4less.net
Thu Apr 30 10:45:21 MDT 2009

Hello List,

My work has taken me to the home of our beloved cars.  I have seen a total of two Triumphs on my trip to Coventry, a 1500 Spitfire and a TR6.  Both were traveling the streets of Coventry, a feet which I do not think I would attempt myself.  I am glad to be driven about.  It is an interesting place to watch others drive.  Unfortunately, busniness has taken then majority of my time an tomorrow I must return to the states.  I have met many interesting people, most of all the drivers who have shoffered me about.  I think that everyone who owns a Triumph should visit Coventry, especially if someone else foots the bill!  Hope to return some day on my own nickel, or pound and see some of the more interesting sites pertaining to Triumphs.

K M Dalton
70 Spitfire
70 GT6+
73 Spitfire Parts Car