[TR] Looking for an example of a TR3A Targo Purple interior

Randy&Val DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 06:39:06 MDT 2009

Hi-

I'm casting this question out broadly to the internet TR community - so far,
no luck.  I just found out my 59 TR3A was originally a Silverstone Gray car
trimmed in Targo Purple leather.  I've heard opinions ranging from 'that is a
great and interesting color combination' to 'Targo purple was an appalling
trim color'.  What I'd really like is to see a picture of what that trim
looked like - can anyone point me to a source?  I have most of the Piggott
books but I didn't spot anything so far.

Thanks,

Randy

64 TR4

59 TR3A