[TR] TR4 Gas Cap Gasket

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Apr 28 17:47:31 MDT 2009

Glenn,
Same problem on my TR3, I went to the local auto supply and found an o-ring
that fit perfectly into the groove provided.  You may have to find an older
auto store that still has the bins with all the assorted sizes for you to
pick from... Maybe even an Ace Hardware would have them.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO (in buckets, for sale... anyone?)