[TR] SU Fuel Problem

Scott Suhring suhringtr36 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 19:38:17 MDT 2009

Oh, I did want to check if anyone had any ideas on why they fuel pressure is
so high? This just doesn't seem correct and it seems odd that he has to have
the pressure meter in line to control this.  Has anyone ever heard of this
happening with a brand new fuel pump that is correct for the year (has the
lever)?

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6