[TR] GT6 stuff and baseball

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Sun Apr 26 22:01:18 MDT 2009

Got the clutch master cylinder rebuilt today.  The while thing looked
new, and perhaps it was not tat long ago.  The rubber bits and bore
in the cyliner were actually in excellent condition, looked like new,
so I left them alone.  But I did clean everything and replaced the
tiny circular spring in the foot valve, then re-installed the MC and
bled the system.  Wow, the engagement point is much further down now,
more like the Spitfire.  I wonder if it will stay that way.

The Redsox played the Yankees again this evening.  Jacoby Ellsbury
stole home, an outright steal on a simple curveball.  That guy sure
has a set of wheels.  He could carry a Triumph logo on his hat.  And
oh by the way, the Sox swept the 3-game series.  Life is good.

Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com