[TR] TR3 Throttle return spring

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Apr 25 20:47:37 MDT 2009

One picture I missed during disassembly was the throttle linkage, I think I
have it all figured out except where does the return spring attach?  I know
it goes on the lever portion at the end of the rod (in the little hole,
right?) but where is it secured on the chassis?

Thanks!

BTW, lit the engine up for the first time since the re-build18 months ago,
fired up in about 5 seconds!!!

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO (in buckets, for sale... anyone?)