[TR] Master Cylinder help

Bob Rochlin r_rochlin at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 17:53:48 MDT 2009

Randall, Jim, and John,  Thanks for your insights.  I do know that the PDWA
works be cause it takes me as long to re-center the PDWA after I bleed the
brakes as to bleed the brakes.
   I will reexamine the seals as there must be some damage somewhere to cause
such a catastrophic failure.  The dark color of the brake fluid says to me
that there was some disintegration of the seals, but I would have thought that
this would cause a gradual failure and wouldn't "heal" from a complete
failure.  Thanks.  Bob (still looking...)