[TR] Master Cylinder help

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Apr 24 15:31:04 MDT 2009

> My '80 Spitfire has a handbrake switch which
> turns on the brake bulb, which verifies that it works.  The '70 GT6
> doesn't.

That's interesting.  I thought all Triumphs with a PDWA also had some means
of showing that the light worked; since I believe that was part of the US
requirement to have the light in the first place.

No idea what the mechanism would be on a 70 GT6; but on the 71 Stag the
'brake' light came on with low oil pressure as well.  According to the Dan
Masters diagrams, the same is true of 69-75 TR6.

-- Randall