[TR] TR3 Windblocker position?

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 22 20:21:14 MDT 2009

List,
I got a bargain (Surprisingly) on ebay recently for a TR3 Windblocker shown
AT:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110367657735&ss
pagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT&viewitem=#ht_500wt_1196

This homemade windblocker was made for a 57 TR3, and some changes will need to
be made so that it can be used with the later-type backseat floorboard(where
it will attach.)  How far behind the driver and passenger's heads should this
plexiglass windblocker be in order for it to do the most good?

Instead of spending time on accessories, I should concentrate on getting it
running...but, I couldn't resist.

Thanks, Paul Dorsey  60 TR3