[TR] TR3 tires 6" rims

KingsCreekTrees at aol.com KingsCreekTrees at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 20:36:07 MDT 2009

We could go on for hours....but I will say that I am certain I can
out-brake and out-emergency-manoeuvre a similar sidescreen TR if the  similar car
was equipped with standard-sized tyres. That was all I was  interested in. On
a race track, it's debatable. Going round corners sideways can  be quicker;
I know I couldn't do that with the wider rubber.

Tim Dyer,  Proprietor
Kings Creek Trees and Ornamentals
427 Kings Creek Road,  RR3
Ashton, Ontario, K0A 1B0, Canada
Phone/fax: 613 253 4126 Website: _www.kingscreektrees.com_
(http://www.kingscreektrees.com/)

Proud  member of Landscape Ontario (the Ontario association of Green
Industry  professionals) and the Canadian Nursery Landscape  Association