[TR] EZ Lift Owner

james King kingjf at stny.rr.com
Mon Apr 20 09:30:10 MDT 2009

Haven't posted a note to the list in awhile, but when I saw the notes about
the EZ Lift I couldn't resist.  I've had one for 2 years and I absolutely
love it.  The shear mobility of it is what I like.  When you have multiple
cars you can go from car to car -without moving to a stationary lift.  When
your not using it, it stands up in a corner.  When you do need it you just
roll it under your car from any angle.front, side or rear.  It leaves much
more accessibility under a car than the conventional scizzor lift.  Mine is
sized for a TR6 and when working on the shorter TR7 I just turned the thing
180 degrees and went right to town.

Somebody asked about lowered clearance..it does not exceed 4.25".  I also
bought the wheel attachment option..HUGE BENEFIT...work on your car for the
weekend and then tuck the thing to the back of the garage during the week,
so your significant other can use the garage..let me tell you.it's HUGE.  I
don't know if you realize it, but you can strap the wheels on when the car
is ON the lift.  So, instead of putting everything away, you strap the
wheels on and move it.  Rolls with one hand pushing !!!  Push the whole
thing into the driveway and hose your work off...

I to, studied lifts for a long time, and at the time of purchase I only had
a 7' ceiling..that was the deciding factor.  Plus, I didn't want a permanent
structure in my home garage.

The unit is very rugged and well designed, plus the owner/designer of the
company (Boytcho Manev) is very supportive and will answer every call, plus
follow up with you to be sure your happy.  If you talk to him tell him I
said Hi.

I challenge you to find that service with the Chinese 4 post lifts.  Feel
free to drop me a note if you have more questions.

Jim King

KingTriumphs

 <http://www.kingtriumphs.com/> http://www.kingtriumphs.com/