[TR] EZCarLift

Aldwyn aldwyn at sylvancircle.org
Mon Apr 20 06:02:28 MDT 2009

I have been on and off, hot and cold on the EZ Lift.  I would much rather
have a 4 post, but the thought of having to have a forklift here to get the
sucker off the truck and then try and get it assembled just sounds like a
nightmare... so the EZ Lift has been something I have been contemplating as
a alternative.

I did try, once, talking to a company in the area that re-did garages to
see if they would do the installation of a 4 post.  I was told no, they
only used their own lifts, which were meant for parking only, and did not
allow access to the undercarriage.

Anyway, when I saw this group buy, I started contemplating the EZ Lift again...

- Aldwyn