[TR] Vehicle dollies

KingsCreekTrees at aol.com KingsCreekTrees at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 16:33:08 MDT 2009

Well, here's the depressing, discouraging response:

Without wishing to complicate the issue, I believe the problem might be the
 weight of the Stag. I bought two sets of cheapy dollies a few years back,
so I could move around my TR3A and my wife's 1991 Mustang convertible. The
dollies worked great with the TR, but useless with the Mustang because  of
its weight. Since, I have tried many different types and have yet to find
something that works well with a heavier vehicle. Similarly, my wife's uncle
bought the most expensive set of dollies he could find (sorry, don't know
the  make/type) so he could push around his 1929 Packard. The vehicle
wouldn't  roll at all.

My personal, uneducated opinion is that you might not find a set that
works, no matter how much you spend, with a Stag. So, now you're options are: 1.
 Buy a lighter Triumph or 2. Don't use the dollies.

With apologies for being fecitious. I honestly am not anti-Stag. I've owned
 three of them and think they're brilliant. Just heavy on dollies.

Tim

Tim Dyer,  Proprietor
Kings Creek Trees and Ornamentals
427 Kings Creek Road,  RR3
Ashton, Ontario, K0A 1B0, Canada
Phone/fax: 613 253 4126 Website: _www.kingscreektrees.com_
(http://www.kingscreektrees.com/)

Proud  member of Landscape Ontario (the Ontario association of Green
Industry  professionals) and the Canadian Nursery Landscape  Association