[TR] Paint

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sat Apr 18 07:15:52 MDT 2009

>Terry, I don't understand what you are saying here. $2000 for a TR3A body and
paint,including floors, is very very cheap. Did you get it back yet? Are you
happy with it?

Yes, $2,000 is very cheap.B  Bill took it as a "side" assignment, to be worked
on when he had a chance.B  Best deal I could get since nobody else wanted to
touch a car in two pieces.B  Except for him.B  He wanted the challenge.

The car turned out beautiful.B  I can post pictures somewhere if someone tells
me how.

I drive it 45 minutes each to and from work every day from April to
November.B  Glad to have the heater working again!

Terry