[TR] EZCarLift

Lee&John Howard leejohn7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 11:43:51 MDT 2009

I just had a call from Boytcho Manev, the designer and maker of this
excellent lift. He suggested that we triumph owners might not know about
about a "group buy" that is under way for the lift. Go to
www.gotogroupbuy.com for details. He says list price is $1995.
I know nothing about the group buy site and its process, but can attest that
the lift works as advertised and is nicely made and finished. The auxiliary
wheels are a desirable option as they allow you to easily roll your car
around while  on the lift.
I have no interest in this other than to alert you all to a good deal on a
good product.
John Howard, TR4's