[TR] TR Toolbox

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 22:58:34 MDT 2009

I have my tools in a plastic ammo box.  Mt battery is in the trunk.  The tool
box sits next to the battery both against the gas tank partition.  Then I
store a quart of oil, duct tape, window cleaner, & paper towels next to the
tool box.  When done in the right order this arrangement holds tthe tool box
in place.  In my T-bird I use a cloth construction tool bag with velcro on the
bottom of it which locks it to the carpeting in the trunk.

Best regards,
Tom