[TR] TR3A Rear Brake Drum

Scott Suhring suhringtr36 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 16 20:10:55 MDT 2009

The problem ended up being the thickness of the new shoes. One edge on both
shoes was about 4/64th thicker than the other edge. Using a flexible body
sander, I brought this down and the drum went on fine.  I still can't
understand why it had fit before but it went on fine with the adjustment and
I am happy.  Thanks to all the help and ideas.

Scott Suhring

Mechanicsburg, PA

'70 TR6

'59 TR3