[TR] Wiring query

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Apr 16 13:33:30 MDT 2009

> On the TR4A wiring diagram the dotted line wire between #28 (Voltage Stab)
> and 29 (Heater Blower Motor, optional) is not marked with a colour(s).
>
> I suspect this is green and black. Can anyone confirm?

Are you talking about the line between the VS and the heater fan switch?  Or
the wire from the switch to the motor?

I believe the wire from the VS to the switch should be solid green.  Green
with a tracer would make sense for the line from the switch to the motor;
but I believe the tracer is usually slate.

Green/black is the line from the fuel gauge to the sender.

-- Randall