[TR] TR 7 FOR PARTS

john taylor jat1127 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:37:31 MDT 2009

Listers,

 Good Afternoon!

 It looks as if I am going to aquire a whole TR 7 4speed coupe.  I want it for
the front bumper and maybe another trinket but that is it.

 The car has been outside for years but does not look to bad. If someone wants
all or part please let me know.

 It will be in Greenfield, Ma.

I would be delighted if someone would take it all for $200!

Stay tuned as I may also get a complete running TR 7 DHC that has been inside
for decades. It has been quoted as being very nice. I do not want it.

CHEERS
John

John Taylor
Greenfield, Ma
Gloucester, Ma
USA.

* ALWAYS BE SAFE *

Life is not a race.....you do not want to finish first.