[TR] TR3a bonnet Dzus

Jim Wallace grandfatherjim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 20:45:31 MDT 2009

OK no sorry I did not explain well enough. I know about the shims and have
lots; the issue is how far down into the "receptacle piece" the Dzus
reaches. With the underside of the bonnet actually touching the receptacle
piece, the slot in the Dzus only begins to engage, and then can't be
rotated.Thanks,
Jim