[TR] THE BRISBANE MARINA BRITISH CAR DAY - 9 -13 - 09

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:37:08 MDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 4:37 PM, <rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net> wrote:

> ... we have decided to try something that is
> quite like the first British Car Meet held in Palo Alto in 1978.   A
> one day FREE event .......... That's right, FREE....

Well done sir, I hope you get a good turnout.

I enjoy Brit car events, seeing the cars and visiting with fellow
enthusiasts but frankly have limited interest in paying 25 to 50 dollars for
the privilege.  My 'drivers' are nice but will never win a trophy and I have
enough T-shirts to last a lifetime.  Good to see a club taking an
enlightened approach to enjoying our hobby.

Geo Hahn