[TR] TR7 air rail plugs [Fwd: Re: Triumphs Digest, Vol 3, Issue 152]

aribert at c3net.net aribert at c3net.net
Tue Apr 7 13:44:08 MDT 2009

Rodney:

As usual, I am jumping late into this thread - I'm in digest mode and
typically don't check messages on weekends.  I machined plugs from brass
hex bar stock for my Isuzu engine (winter car).  I have since changed
heads on that vehicle and I would be willing to give the old brass plugs
to you (if you are still in need of the plugs) for the cost of shipping -
I would need to know the thread size to confirm that the threads are the
same (I strongly suspect that they will have the same threads).