[TR] Wrenches

Michael Moore mmoore8425 at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 10:26:06 MST 2009

I can't speak about Harbor Freight, but here's MY story:
In 1985, with my Mobil credit card came an offer for a fitted tool
case full of life time guaranteed
tools for $175, payable interest-free over 6 months.I bought and kept
it in the trunk of my show car
as we were driving from LA to Victoria and Portland for Chrysler
shows. (The tools were all Chinese.)
I once had a serious valve problem on the road back from Victoria.
  I contacted a friend in Portland who allowed us to stay with him. We
put the car in his backyard.
My wife and I removed the intake manifold and both heads and had
hardened valve seats installed.
We did it all with those Chinese tools. The only tool I borrowed from
him was his torque wrench.
I imagine those were HF-like tools.
Mike Moore
59 TR3A