[TR] Wrenches

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Fri Apr 3 05:09:19 MST 2009

Have always used Craftsman sockets and ratchets, screwdrivers, pliers, and so
on.B  Never liked their electric power tools or chainsaws.B

But now I'm into my second 3/8ths ratchet with a switch lever that can't seem
to work in swapping back and forth from clockwise to counterclockwise.B

Anybody have luck with a different brand of tool that has the quality that I'm
coming to believe Craftsman only used to have?

...Or am I just unlucky with ratchets here....

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire