[TR] TR4/Mallory/Webers-Amazing!

Lee&John Howard leejohn7 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:58:09 MST 2009

Today may have been the highpoint of my almost 30 years of
Triumph-hood. After a few tries squirting starting fluid down the
Webers throats, the engine caught and settled down to a very smooth
idle at 800rpms! Amazing. The engine came with Webers and the dual
point Mallory, both of which are new to me so i was careful not to
mess with them although I did check and adjust the dwell. The last
time I did this, on my other car some 12 years ago, it took me days
and repeated help from this list to get going.

Now to make it road worthy and road safe.

Had to share this with those who have been there.

John Howard
TR4 daily runner
TR4 future runner