[TR] TRIUMPHEST - Help

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 30 16:13:59 MDT 2008

Guys, I'm really sorry to bomb the list but I urgently need some help from a lister in California
who is going to be at Triumphest this coming week. Glenn Merrell (known to many) is undertaking to
promote the Trans-AmeriCa Charity Drive 2009 at this event on my behalf and he needs the powerpoint
presentation I prepared for my visit to Watkins Glen in early Sept. Seems my file at 13Mb is
crashing Glenn's server (or falling out of it) and I can't email it to him before he leaves home.
I've put the file through WinZip and this has reduced it marginally to about 11Mb so its still too
large. Could any of you guys step in to receive the file on Glenn's behalf, drop it on a CD or flash
drive and hand it to him at the Fest? If you can, I really would be most grateful.
Perhaps in your replies off-list to me, you'll copy Glenn in as well just in case my email to him of
who I've sent the file to doesn't reach him before he leaves home.
Also, pls advise if you would prefer a zipped or unzipped version.
Sorry to put such a technical computer issue on this forum but the presentation itself is 100%
copper-bottomed Triumph!!!!!!!

Cheers, Jonmac

Originator of The Triumph Trans-America Charity Drive 2009
www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk

An event for full TRIUMPH Enthusiast participation