[TR] TRF club...........Moss deals

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Tue Sep 30 06:28:02 MDT 2008

      I am doing the TRF car club thing. I did it before when I did my TR3. Now I also have a TR6 so I am doing it again. I still am buying lots of TR3 parts! It seems like a good deal and saves quite a bit of money. It also makes you work on your car more steadily because the parts roll around monthly in minimum $100 (before discounts) batches.
     I encourage the TRFCC.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA