[TR] electric fan hookup?

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Sun Sep 28 07:19:43 MDT 2008

I got my switch from JEGS they come in 175 degree and 185 degree models. I
the switch is open until the proper temperature is reached and then it
completes the ground. I also wired mine to a toggle switch under the dash -
on the "heater runner" for manual operation. Mine switch is in the metal
pipe that joins the radiator hoses and so I had to use the 175 degree switch
to get the proper temperature reading.
Hope this helps
Tom
61 TR3 (2)