[TR] 2008 Founders Day Pictures

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 18:34:44 MDT 2008

 Hi Everyone,

This past July fellow lister Rick Patton and I drove our TR6's up to Paris Hill, Maine in order to take in the 30th Annual Founders Day.? Although there were many activities, for us the Robert Bahre collection of automobiles was the main attraction.? I have upload images of many of the cars that are in the collection.? There are only a few LBC's and no Triumph's but many unique cars in wonderful condition.? If you have an interest check them out at www.triumphowners.com/108.? Scroll down to get to the Founders Day Poster Picture and enjoy.

Incidentally, I do have additional pictures of some Packards, Dusenbergs and Mercedes that I didnt upload if anyone is interested in them specifically.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)