[TR] Sadly, she's got to go

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 22 14:39:31 MDT 2008

Listers, this is just to let it be known that my much-loved fuel-injected Triumph BIG SIX saloon
(sedan) has hit ebay today with the following reference number 300260902536. I'd really love it if a
Triumph enthusiast bought her but I've not been able to use her at all this year and the same will
apply next year too. So, sadly we've come to a parting of the ways.

Jonmac

Originator of The Triumph Trans-America Charity Drive 2009
www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk

An event for full TRIUMPH Enthusiast participation