[TR] Triumph pedal cars

clarkja34 at netscape.net clarkja34 at netscape.net
Mon Sep 22 03:53:54 MDT 2008

Hi everyone.
?I am very interested in finding out everything about these Triumph pedal cars.If you have any relative information or pictures or can name the manufacturers of these please let me know at? my email address
clarkja34 at netscape.net????? I know Triumph pedal cars were produced in TR3 models ,several TR4 models and even a TR7 model. There may be others but I don't know of any. If you know the names of anyone who might have information on these please pass on there names so I can contact them directly. Thanking you in advance for all your help.
See Yah
Jim Clark