[TR] Looking for a banged up TR6 front left fender

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Sun Sep 21 13:09:28 MDT 2008

     I have a rebuildable TR6 front left fender. However, at the forward end on the base is pretty eaten away and I don't want to fabricate any more than I have to. Does anyone have a bashed up/unrebuildable front left fender where I could cut out the desired section from the bottom and patch it in?
     Repro fenders, rebuilt fenders and triumphsonly fenders are too expensive for me right now and none of the big three are selling repair panels.
     Thanks,

     Bill Brewer