[TR] [at-l] Keep Me Connected, part 1

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Sun Sep 21 12:53:38 MDT 2008

I really agree, One of the things I like getting "out" is getting
away from contact, pc's, email, the web...and not really knowing what
goes on or really, putting "caring" on the back burner.

Are you sure there is no on/off sequence?  My phone has no on/off per
se, but I can turn it on and off.  What phone did you get? If you've
not had it but a short while, a lot of times you can take it back.

Good luck!

Doug