[TR] TR3A Gauges

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Sun Sep 21 12:39:29 MDT 2008

I am shocked to hear of complaints concerning MO-MA.  Back in 2002, I sent
all six gauges for restoration and although they looked rather rough initially,
I was and still am pleased with the finished product.  The owner, Margaret
Lucas, was a model of professionalism throughout the entire process with notes
concerning completion date, price, etc.  I don't know if Margaret is still
involved with the business but if not it is another example of new owners dragging
down the service and product while retaining the price.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana