[TR] TR3A Gauges

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Sun Sep 21 12:34:26 MDT 2008

In a message dated 9/21/08 6:59:10 AM, sumton at sbcglobal.net writes:

> i, too had trouble with mo ma.  they kept my gages for a while without
> giving me any updates.  after a few phone calls they finally said they
> weren't interested in repairing them and sent them back.
>
> i ended up using a place in california, but after they fixed the speedo i
> realized the odometer is about 50% shy of reality.  i guess i should pull
it
> and send it back.

I have know Maragaret for many many years. She has done all my guages on all
my cars. She does many cars for Pebble Beach (I always mail her a program each
year and she is always excited about seeing the cars for which she has done
guages.)

 She has done a lot for the hobby, but if she senses she is being pushed or
treated with   disrespect , she does not want the business,

I have heard her side of a couple of customer interfaces, and it seemed to me
like she thought she was treated rudely in those cases.   It sounds to me
like there was a misunderstanding.

(I did get yelled at by her once after I broke th third   speedo glass in a
week and she was tired of sending me free replacements!)

Mike Moore