[TR] collective wisdom ?

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 19:27:00 MDT 2008

Wisdom yes, but collective is unlikely on this topic.

I guess it depends on what your objective is and what you enjoy.

I have always used the points and found them to be reliable and easily
servicable, but then I actually enjoy fiddling with those things.

If you think adjusting valves is fun rather than a chore then perhaps
you'll prefer points.

Geo