[TR] Group 49 battery preferred?

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Thu Sep 18 23:56:37 MDT 2008

Maybe the group 49 battery is just newer and was not considered by many when
making the choice.

BTW, I for one, have not been annoyed by your questions as I am re-building
my TR3 on what seems to be around the same schedule as you, and for the most
part have been quite helpful to me.  If you don't ask, you will never know.

Thx,

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO