[TR] Gas tank glop

Roger Helman rhelman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 09:57:35 MDT 2008

Karl,

I am doing this with a 75 TR6 parked under very similar circumstances. I am
using a system from por-15 to clean out and restore the inside of the gas
tank.
I am actually doing both My 71 and the 'new'  75 at the same time. Hopefully
this will never be an issue with either car again.

The Por-15 system comes with "Marine Clean" which removes all the crud in
the tank.

go to http://www.por15.com/prodinfo.asp?grp=FTRK&dept=11 for more info.

And yes the smell is terrible. I had to throw away my gloves, jacket and a
pair of jeans. The smell does not wash out.

Roger
Spokane, WA