[TR] Miata/TR6 seat tracks

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Tue Sep 16 18:53:54 MDT 2008

I've kinda taken that project over from Jack (Dad).  The brackets
seem to work well in a TR-6 but there's something different with the
TR-4 and 4a floor pan / fit / whatever that have caused a couple of
people problems.  I've not gotten specifics on what exactly the TR-4
/ 4a issue is, though, so Joe and I haven't been able to redesign it
for those models.  I wasn't on the Triumph list when Jack was
peddling those, so the pricing is a little sketchy.  From what I can
find, it looks like $70 / kit which does both seats in the TR-6.  I'm
not sure if that included shipping, I suspect not.  The pieces are
well made - laser cut, nicely bent, and powder coated and includes
the incidental nuts / bolts / washers necessary for installation.

Tony Drews
tony at tonydrews.com
309-764-4506