[TR] TR2 Generator/Electric Motor

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 12:51:38 MDT 2008

I'va always been able to squeeze a belt thru there on the TR3 though
as Randall notes cranking the steering to full lock opens up the gap a
bit.  A cogged belt also seems to get thru more easily.

On the TR4 OTOH, have never been able to change a belt w/o loosening
motor mounts and jacking up the engine (and they are nearly new motor
mounts).