[TR] What is that thing?

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Sep 16 08:15:13 MDT 2008

Great!  I now feel vindicated for hanging on to that old parking meter from
Abilene, Texas that I bought for $5.00, 30+ years ago.

Someday I'm going to get a post for it and figure out what it would cost to
feed it everyday to keep the Triumph parked.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO