[TR] Rusty Panel treatment

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Mon Sep 15 07:15:41 MDT 2008

Not sure who originated this thread - but I came across a 36volt battery
charger at a garage sale. (Golf cart charger) and since the price was right
($2) I immediately thought of this tank.  I have a 55 gal plastic drum so
the only part I don't have is the wire mesh but that isn't a problem.  Is
there an issue with using the 36v instead of a standard battery charger?