[TR] cordless power tools--some lbc content

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Sep 14 07:29:22 MDT 2008

I have had mixed results with the battery powered tools.  Drills and small
hand-held tools seem to work ok.  The circular saw seems to draw too much
power to last long.  ok for a few cuts on a 2x4 but anything more....  nope.

my suggestion is to get a wired saw for this job - or even try to find a
decent 10" or larger radial arm or miter saw (used) that can handle the
thicknesses you need.

Carl
(BTDT)