[TR] TR3A front wings

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 17:47:27 MDT 2008

I am in the process of preparing my front wings for paint.  A lot is  done on
this car and I have left the "known to be ugly" front wings until  last.
Turns out the drivers side is uglier than expected.  What is  the possibility
that there is one (or a pair) available?  Please don't sent  me to the big three.
 I am already over budget.  I am hoping that the  tooth fairy has a sister
called the fender fairy and one is going to show up  cheap.

BTW If I may share a technique that I have never seen before.  Slather  on
the bondo and stick a piece of 22 gauge sheet metal in it over the  hole.
trowel the back side and coat with undercoat.  Then put a  finish coat of bondo
over the metal and sand to a respectable finish.   Check it with a magnet and it
appears to be OK.  Take it to the soda  blaster and you get your fender back
in a box.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO