[TR] Panasports, Redlines and Lug Nuts?

Ashford Little 70TR6 at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 10 20:52:01 MDT 2008

I doubt they will fit also, and I wonder how many folks driving around
on their newer wheels have a set in the trunk?  I know I didn't and
I've not heard anyone caution about it, so let me be the first, second
or hundredth.

If you have a set of alloy wheels, but a steel one in the trunk, put 4
of those nut thingies somewhere in the car.

This will guarantee that you never have to use them.

Cheers and Dragons Away!

Ashford Little
'70 TR6