[TR] TR3 Grill Molding

C E White BN_Knight at Ameritech.Net
Wed Sep 10 20:07:31 MDT 2008

Larry, Randall, Frank, et al,

Larry Rausch originally asked about sources for the grill molding clips for
the small mouth TR3.  Mark Macy of Macy's Garage has asked me to tell you
that he has had those molding joint covers in production since the first of
this year.  The dies have been made and the covers have been stamped.  The
laser welder has promised that the studs will be welded on the back by the
end of the week, and then they need to go to the metal polisher for
finishing.  Mark expects to have these parts available on his website my mid
to late October (this year).  Additional questions should be addressed to
Mark at 'mark at macysgarage.com'.  Watch for a product announcement on his web
site (http://www.macysgarage.com) in mid to late October.

Mark had been a regular contributor to this list for many years.  However,
he has become very busy responding to direct questions from his website
lately and is no longer able to keep up with the traffic here.

Chuck White
Xenia, OH
1965 TR4A IRS
1970 GT6+